Multi-Mode Threat Detector
Narcotics Trace Detector
Chemical Warfare & Dangerous Liquids Detectors
Multi-Mode Threat Detector (MMTD)
Multi-mode threat detector is an integrated product with tough design capable of getting operated in difficult environments. Its threat detection ability for substances like explosives, narcotics, ammunition and portability for the security and personnel allowing the entry to unverified peoples makes it a perfect choice.
- Security agencies
- Defence personnel’s and border areas
- Areas where a good number of unverified people has a walk in like at hotels, high transacting banks and public places.
- Conditions where detection of explosives and narcotics has to be done for a single sample
- Can detect all conventional and self-made explosives by terrorists
- Remote locations where the instrument is not attended
- Quick start and detection time
Narcotics Trace Detector (MMTD)
Narcotics Trace detectors are used for identifying substances with narcotics or banned drugs, most commonly used by Drug departments and agencies like anti-narcotics bureau; controlling misuse of narcotic substances generally used in medicinal trade.
- Drug agencies
- Anti-Narcotics Bureau
- Security personnel deployed in areas where a narcotics infiltration is done
- Conditions where detection of narcotics has to be done for a single sample
- Can detect all conventional and products mixed or laced with narcotic
- Drug departments
- Security agencies, airports and ports.
Chemical Warfare & Dangerous Liquids Detectors:
Chemical warfare detectors are detectors that detect chemical warfare agents (CWA) or toxic chemicals. The product is designed to detect both CWA or toxic chemicals which poses a possible threat to the health beyond the environmental factors. These detectors are commonly used by the security, defence, sensitive public and private sectors for tracing the possible human threats and chemical hazards.
The most common chemical detectors measure the toxin and chemical concentrations selectively which would pose a threat to humans at any above level above the prescribed health standards. We have developed chemical detector which has a rapid reaction and recovery at the same time by making it portable to the remotest place of deployment, easy to handle and provide seamless data that can be easily interpreted for conditions prescribed above the normal standards.
Chemical detectors use analytical chemistry, ion mobility spectroscopy, flame photometry, infra-red spectroscopy, flame ionization, surface acoustic wave, color metric photo ionization and puts an alarm when any of the parameter defer from normal prescribed standards.
Key Features of Warfare Detectors: