Expresso-II is a product made in Italy and brings in card personalization experience in services being rendered. Please go through the product brochure to view the full product description and specifications in the product brochure.
Espresso II design is sleek, measuring 395 x 200 x 253 mm and is compact, offers versatile printing and weighs 6.6 kg only. So this sleek product can be installed even into the smallest office or can be placed out of sight or in a cabinet or under the counter as per the space availability in a business premise.
Its robust and elegant body houses Matica’s state-of-the-art ID card printing technology. Its outstanding reproduction quality is warranted through dye sublimation, thermal retransfer for colour and monochrome mode with 300 dpi print quality, capable of producing upto 260 cards per hour in full colour, or up to 850 in black and white; making it one of the fastest solutions in the desktop ID printer market.
- Best Print quality, with edge to edge printing
- Capability to print cards with dye sublimation thermal transfer method
- Offering 300 dpi print resolution to the cards
- Encoding capability to protect the card or chip data
- Chip encoding: ISO, 3 tracks HiCo/LoCo, JIS Contact chip encoding Contact-less smart card encoding
- Can be printed either single side or double side as per the business need.
- Ideal for government department identities like PAN card, Aadhar Card, ESIC, driving licenses or any other government department document issued for identification and access purpose.
- Ideal for private institutions requiring processing transaction- and after reading the card stored data before making any financial transaction to enable the account update or check the records, authenticity or validity.
- Holokote Effect (Holokote image is frosted in to the clear overcoat)
- Compact, Powerful and Robust Stunning print quality
- Offer edge to edge printing
- Optional Wifi and Ethernet encoding options are available
- Expresso-II provides power and efficiency in card printing process.
- Efficiency and adaptability to offer ROI in a particular business process.
We adopt highly secure data & production technology processes with fool-proof and contact-less methodology to process a card. Each card produced by Expresso-II matches highest quality standards specified as per the business purpose. The quality check system captures and catches potentials threats and risks before they take place thus eliminating time taking errors and reprints jobs helping in cost control.
- Personalized Identity Cards
- Student Card
- Employee Cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty Cards
- Health Insurance Schemes Hospitals
- Clubs and Associations
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Property Tax card, Driving License, Registration certification