Jan Dhan Yojna – A government initiative to provide the banking services to unbanked population of the country at an affordable cost
Financial Inclusion Services
Ecartes Technology is in the quest of making reliable and affordable financial services to all businesses small or big and individuals irrespective of their net worth. We strive hard to identify and offer solutions to the limitations that devoid the people of participation in financial sector with our financial inclusion services.
Our sole objective is to extend our banking Institutions government`s hands to provide reasonably priced and wide array of financial services to low income and deprived sections of the society and ensure that they get their financial needs fulfilled with no biased approach.
Objective of our Financial Inclusion services
- To provide unbaked section of society with banking accounts so as they can also enjoy the benefits of banking
- To provide the lower sections of the society with formal financial services
- To curb the financial instability and penury from lower income groups
- To provide savings, short term and long term credit, insurance for lives and livings
- To provide easy and safe fund transfers, commodity products, grants and more
- To provide affordable risk management services to poor households
- To curb the cost of reaching a branch for poverty stricken sections
- To extend additional help to illiterate people for Paper work requirements
- To provide trained staff in remote locations with zero challenges related to language of operations
Hence, Ecartes works towards its noble mission of providing a comprehensive set of financial services for livelihood promotion and filling the huge gap through our innovative technologies and service models.